Havana, November 10 (RHC)-- Beginning in December, Cuba could experience changes in its climate, associated with the El Niño weather phenomenon, also known as El Niño Southern Oscillation.
An article in today's edition of Granma newspaper warns that those effects could well worsen as of January 2016, based on weather forecasts for the November-April period released by the Cuban meteorology institute.
According to the latest predictions, El Niño will cause rainfall rates well above average levels in all three Cuban regions.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 1815
- online: 113
- total: 5147850