Havana, November 10 (RHC)-- Beginning in December, Cuba could experience changes in its climate, associated with the El Niño weather phenomenon, also known as El Niño Southern Oscillation.
An article in today's edition of Granma newspaper warns that those effects could well worsen as of January 2016, based on weather forecasts for the November-April period released by the Cuban meteorology institute.
According to the latest predictions, El Niño will cause rainfall rates well above average levels in all three Cuban regions.
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2934
- online: 221
- total: 4090134