Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa Attends Activities in Luanda for 40th Anniversary of Angola's Independence
Luanda, November 11 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa is in Luanda, the Angolan capital, heading the country's official delegation to activities on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of Angola's independence. The visit is at the invitation of the Angolan parliament.
The Cuban vice president was received Tuesday by Angolan Parliament Speaker Fernando da Piedade Dias dos Santos. During their meeting, the Cuban official conveyed a congratulatory message for the new independence anniversary sent by the Cuban government and people to leaders of the Popular Movement for the Liberation of Angola, the MPLA, and the Angolan people in general.
Vice President Valdés Mesa noted that, coincidentally, on November 15th Cuba and Angola will celebrate the 40th anniversary of bilateral diplomatic relations, based on strong bonds of solidarity, cooperation and fraternity.
- Fidel Castro’s concept of Revolution and Cuba's New Constitution
- Donald Trump renews national maritime emergency regarding Cuba
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Eight years of hell in Libya
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- President Díaz-Canel says Cubans respond to Trump with peace and supporting their new Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3697
- today: 3347
- online: 161
- total: 5664057