Havana, November 12 (RHC)-- The 1st Cuban-Russian Seminar on Industrial Technology held sessions this week in Havana, aimed at defining joint projects through 2020.
The two sides expressed a common interest in expanding an strengthening cooperation in the development of advanced technology.
The Havana seminar was in the framework of the Russian-Cuban Inter-Governmental Commission for Economic, Trade, Scientific and Technical Cooperation.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4694
- today: 3657
- online: 193
- total: 6760576