Havana, November 12 (RHC)-- The 1st Cuban-Russian Seminar on Industrial Technology held sessions this week in Havana, aimed at defining joint projects through 2020.
The two sides expressed a common interest in expanding an strengthening cooperation in the development of advanced technology.
The Havana seminar was in the framework of the Russian-Cuban Inter-Governmental Commission for Economic, Trade, Scientific and Technical Cooperation.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 894
- online: 98
- total: 5938188