Havana, November 13 (RHC)-- U.S. Agriculture Secretary Thomas Vilsack expressed in Havana his hope to establish a positive working relationship with Cuban authorities in the sector.
During a meeting Thursday with Cuban Agriculture Minister Gustavo Rodríguez, Vilsack referred to the opportunities now offered to work together in such fields as urban agriculture and the fight against plagues and other diseases that affect crops.
Cuban Minister Rodríguez invited his visiting U.S. counterpart to tour several agricultural cooperatives in Havana and talk one-on-one with area farmers.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 563
- online: 119
- total: 4221129