Havana, November 13 (RHC)-- U.S. Agriculture Secretary Thomas Vilsack expressed in Havana his hope to establish a positive working relationship with Cuban authorities in the sector.
During a meeting Thursday with Cuban Agriculture Minister Gustavo Rodríguez, Vilsack referred to the opportunities now offered to work together in such fields as urban agriculture and the fight against plagues and other diseases that affect crops.
Cuban Minister Rodríguez invited his visiting U.S. counterpart to tour several agricultural cooperatives in Havana and talk one-on-one with area farmers.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 1533
- online: 138
- total: 4467510