Havana, November 16 (RHC)-- Havana will host a forum on advanced risk management and safety monitoring systems, set for November 21st.
In statements to reporters, Jesús Salomón, President of the Cuban National Office for Risk Management and Safety Monitoring, said the meeting will be in the context of the eighth anniversary of the government office, which comprises more than 80 companies, institutions and entities in the country's economic sector.
The Cuban National Office for Risk Management and Safety Monitoring emerged based on a need to address and overcome risk and safety problems in key sectors like biotechnology, nuclear energy, air and sea transport, the medical and bio-pharmaceutical industries and others of national and international interest.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2901
- online: 218
- total: 3836871