Havana, November 16 (RHC)-- Havana will host a forum on advanced risk management and safety monitoring systems, set for November 21st.
In statements to reporters, Jesús Salomón, President of the Cuban National Office for Risk Management and Safety Monitoring, said the meeting will be in the context of the eighth anniversary of the government office, which comprises more than 80 companies, institutions and entities in the country's economic sector.
The Cuban National Office for Risk Management and Safety Monitoring emerged based on a need to address and overcome risk and safety problems in key sectors like biotechnology, nuclear energy, air and sea transport, the medical and bio-pharmaceutical industries and others of national and international interest.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 2825
- online: 135
- total: 4841269