Havana, November 24 (RHC)-- Cuban Minister of the Food Industry María del Carmen Concepción González will visit aquaculture farms in the Mexican state of Chiapas.
A communique issued by Mexico's Agriculture Secretary José Calzada Rovirosa said that the visit is as part of agreements signed during his recent working visit to Cuba.
Secretary Rovirosa said that this new era in Mexican-Cuban relations aims to expand and strengthen cooperation relations in areas such as healthcare, innovation and technology transfer.
The Mexican official added that two Mexican companies in the food and agriculture sector have been officially authorized by Cuban authorities to do business with the Caribbean state.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 3089
- online: 111
- total: 4465575