Havana, November 24 (RHC)-- Cuban Minister of the Food Industry María del Carmen Concepción González will visit aquaculture farms in the Mexican state of Chiapas.
A communique issued by Mexico's Agriculture Secretary José Calzada Rovirosa said that the visit is as part of agreements signed during his recent working visit to Cuba.
Secretary Rovirosa said that this new era in Mexican-Cuban relations aims to expand and strengthen cooperation relations in areas such as healthcare, innovation and technology transfer.
The Mexican official added that two Mexican companies in the food and agriculture sector have been officially authorized by Cuban authorities to do business with the Caribbean state.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3802
- online: 220
- total: 4095365