Havana, November 28 (RHC)-- More than 12 thousand Cuban students, members of the Federation of University Students (FEU), marched in Havana to the mausoleum built in honor of the eight medical students shot dead by Spanish colonial forces 144 years ago, on November 27th 1871.
Friday's march was also dedicated to members of Cuba's Henry Reeve Medical Brigade Specialized in Disasters and Emergency Situations.
Participants included Cuban high school students and also foreign medical students, who are studying here in Cuba on scholarships in the framework of Cuba's cooperation programs with their respective countries.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 3609
- online: 202
- total: 4099564