Washington, December 1 (RHC) -- Government representatives from Cuba and the United States are holding a technical meeting on the fight against drug trafficking, with both sides expressing their interest in boosting bilateral cooperation on the issue.
According to sources with the U.S. State Department, the meeting is also being attended by representatives from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), the U.S. Coast Guard, Immigration and Customs Services.
On November 9th, Cuba and the United States held their first joint meeting on law enforcement with the objective of strengthening bilateral cooperation in the area of security.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 4104
- online: 196
- total: 4086827