Washington, December 1 (RHC) -- Government representatives from Cuba and the United States are holding a technical meeting on the fight against drug trafficking, with both sides expressing their interest in boosting bilateral cooperation on the issue.
According to sources with the U.S. State Department, the meeting is also being attended by representatives from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), the U.S. Coast Guard, Immigration and Customs Services.
On November 9th, Cuba and the United States held their first joint meeting on law enforcement with the objective of strengthening bilateral cooperation in the area of security.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3346
- today: 2061
- online: 130
- total: 5553177