Washington, December 1 (RHC) -- Government representatives from Cuba and the United States are holding a technical meeting on the fight against drug trafficking, with both sides expressing their interest in boosting bilateral cooperation on the issue.
According to sources with the U.S. State Department, the meeting is also being attended by representatives from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), the U.S. Coast Guard, Immigration and Customs Services.
On November 9th, Cuba and the United States held their first joint meeting on law enforcement with the objective of strengthening bilateral cooperation in the area of security.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2961
- today: 409
- online: 97
- total: 5047708