Washington, December 1 (RHC) -- Government representatives from Cuba and the United States are holding a technical meeting on the fight against drug trafficking, with both sides expressing their interest in boosting bilateral cooperation on the issue.
According to sources with the U.S. State Department, the meeting is also being attended by representatives from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), the U.S. Coast Guard, Immigration and Customs Services.
On November 9th, Cuba and the United States held their first joint meeting on law enforcement with the objective of strengthening bilateral cooperation in the area of security.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 2797
- online: 93
- total: 4380783