Washington, December 1 (RHC) -- Government representatives from Cuba and the United States are holding a technical meeting on the fight against drug trafficking, with both sides expressing their interest in boosting bilateral cooperation on the issue.
According to sources with the U.S. State Department, the meeting is also being attended by representatives from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), the U.S. Coast Guard, Immigration and Customs Services.
On November 9th, Cuba and the United States held their first joint meeting on law enforcement with the objective of strengthening bilateral cooperation in the area of security.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3332
- today: 3165
- online: 119
- total: 5252501