Havana, December 12 (RHC)-- The Cuban University of the Arts has awarded Chilean filmmaker Miguel Littín an honorary degree in recognition of his creative artistic work, always in defense of human rights.
The ceremony took place Friday at the Higher Institute of the Arts or Instituto Superior de Arte, as part of activities of Havana's 37th International Festival of New Latin America Film.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 1244
- online: 115
- total: 4467221