Havana, December 12 (RHC)-- The Cuban University of the Arts has awarded Chilean filmmaker Miguel Littín an honorary degree in recognition of his creative artistic work, always in defense of human rights.
The ceremony took place Friday at the Higher Institute of the Arts or Instituto Superior de Arte, as part of activities of Havana's 37th International Festival of New Latin America Film.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 2030
- online: 229
- total: 4080511