Havana, December 12 (RHC)-- The Cuban University of the Arts has awarded Chilean filmmaker Miguel Littín an honorary degree in recognition of his creative artistic work, always in defense of human rights.
The ceremony took place Friday at the Higher Institute of the Arts or Instituto Superior de Arte, as part of activities of Havana's 37th International Festival of New Latin America Film.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 3633
- online: 138
- total: 4935406