Havana, December 12 (RHC)-- The Cuban University of the Arts has awarded Chilean filmmaker Miguel Littín an honorary degree in recognition of his creative artistic work, always in defense of human rights.
The ceremony took place Friday at the Higher Institute of the Arts or Instituto Superior de Arte, as part of activities of Havana's 37th International Festival of New Latin America Film.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 553
- online: 196
- total: 3853377