Havana, December 18 (RHC)-- Delegations from Cuba and the United States wound up a three-day meeting on hydrography and nautical charts in Washington, DC, as part of the process of bilateral rapprochement between the two countries.
The dialogue followed up on technical discussions on the issue which got underway in February, according to a communiqué from the U.S. embassy in Havana.
Some of the issues on the agenda include the performance of entities in charge of hydrographic activity in both nations and hydrographic lay out and nautical charting as well.
According to the communiqué, the two delegations ratified the significance of promoting the exchange of information related to international charts and hydrography.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 1244
- online: 106
- total: 4947541