Moscow, December 21 (RHC)-- Authorities in the Chechen Republic are interested in registering Cuban biotechnology products, Cuban diplomatic sources reported in Moscow.
A press release by the Cuban embassy in the Russian capital reports that Cuban counselor Natacha Díaz and Jorge Valdés, Research and Development Director of the Havana-based Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology toured the Oncology and Endocrinology Centers in the Chechen Republic, where local health authorities expressed a special interest in Cuban vaccines to treat different types of cancer and Cuba's Heberprot-P for the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers.
The visit to both health centers was in response to an invitation extended by Chechen Prime Minister Abubakar Edelgeriev, during a recent meeting in Moscow with Cuba's Ambassador Emilio Lozada.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 3266
- online: 117
- total: 4834000