Havana, December 28 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro presided over the 12th Meeting of the Cuban Communist Party's Central Committee, which debated a proposal to conceptualize the development of Cuba's socialist economic and social model, and reviewed fulfillment with the work plan agreed upon at the 1st PCC National Conference.
Granma newspaper reported that during the meeting, held over the weekend, PCC leaders analyzed aspects related to the political organization, the leading role PCC militants, at all levels, are to play to ensure full compliance with the Revolution's political, economic and social policies.
Members of the PCC's Central Committee also analyzed Cuba's economic performance in 2015, as well as the Economic Plan and the state budget for 2016, which will be submitted Tuesday for debate and approval by the National Assembly of People's Power.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3880
- today: 1992
- online: 146
- total: 6147023