Havana, December 29 (RHC)-- A plenary session of the Cuban National Assembly on Tuesday took a look at the 2015 execution of the national budget. The meeting, which was attended by President Raul Castro and other top government figures, also reviewed economic prospects for the coming year.
The more than 500 deputies of the Cuban National Assembly also discussed the implementation of socio-political guidelines set forth by the 6th Congress of the Cuban Communist Party in 2011.
Divided into 10 working committees, deputies of the National Assembly have been reviewing issues of domestic interest since Saturday. Those included the pace of investments on the island, the state of the national economy, and the performance of Cuban foreign policy in 2015.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10109
- today: 982
- online: 258
- total: 7084075