Havana, December 29 (RHC)-- A plenary session of the Cuban National Assembly on Tuesday took a look at the 2015 execution of the national budget. The meeting, which was attended by President Raul Castro and other top government figures, also reviewed economic prospects for the coming year.
The more than 500 deputies of the Cuban National Assembly also discussed the implementation of socio-political guidelines set forth by the 6th Congress of the Cuban Communist Party in 2011.
Divided into 10 working committees, deputies of the National Assembly have been reviewing issues of domestic interest since Saturday. Those included the pace of investments on the island, the state of the national economy, and the performance of Cuban foreign policy in 2015.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1006
- online: 170
- total: 3853830