Havana, December 29 (RHC)-- A plenary session of the Cuban National Assembly on Tuesday took a look at the 2015 execution of the national budget. The meeting, which was attended by President Raul Castro and other top government figures, also reviewed economic prospects for the coming year.
The more than 500 deputies of the Cuban National Assembly also discussed the implementation of socio-political guidelines set forth by the 6th Congress of the Cuban Communist Party in 2011.
Divided into 10 working committees, deputies of the National Assembly have been reviewing issues of domestic interest since Saturday. Those included the pace of investments on the island, the state of the national economy, and the performance of Cuban foreign policy in 2015.
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3210
- today: 3063
- online: 131
- total: 5943567