Havana, Oct 3, (RHC), – Phone operator Empresa de Telecomunicaciones de Cuba (Etecsa) has informed mobile telephony and alternative fixed telephony customers that from 15 October, there will be changes to the way of dialling from mobile phones to fixed ones.
From that date, the first zero will be eliminated when a dialling a fixed number. The remaining digits will stay the same, local media reported.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3324
- today: 2630
- online: 106
- total: 4826461