Havana, January 6 (RHC)-- The Cuban diabetic-foot-ulcer pharmaceutical known as Heberprot-P is being successfully administered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, the first eastern Caribbean nation to use the new product of Cuban biotechnology.
A first group of 12 patients received the benefit of the medication after seeing the healing of their lower limbs and avoided the worsening of their condition, which usually ends up in amputation. which is the latest treatment applied to fight diabetic foot ulcers.
The medication for diabetic foot ulcers is being administered free of cost thanks to Cuba's solidarity and the Saint Vincent government's commitment to protect its people.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 1979
- online: 116
- total: 4475659