Havana, January 6 (RHC)-- Germany's Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel is meeting an official agenda in Cuba beginning Wednesday, which includes meetings with top government Cuban officials.
According to the Cuban Foreign Ministry, the German official, who is also Federal Minister of Economy and Energy, will meet with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez.
The German official is slated to attend a business forum on Thursday at Havana's Hotel Nacional, where Cuban officials will present the island's foreign investment portfolio.
He is also scheduled to meet with Cuban First Vice President Miguel Diaz Canel and with Economy and Planning Minister Marino Murillo.
As part of his agenda, the top government German official will tour areas of cultural and historic interest in the old section of Havana.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 3330
- online: 100
- total: 5262858