Havana, January 6 (RHC)-- Germany's Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel is meeting an official agenda in Cuba beginning Wednesday, which includes meetings with top government Cuban officials.
According to the Cuban Foreign Ministry, the German official, who is also Federal Minister of Economy and Energy, will meet with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez.
The German official is slated to attend a business forum on Thursday at Havana's Hotel Nacional, where Cuban officials will present the island's foreign investment portfolio.
He is also scheduled to meet with Cuban First Vice President Miguel Diaz Canel and with Economy and Planning Minister Marino Murillo.
As part of his agenda, the top government German official will tour areas of cultural and historic interest in the old section of Havana.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3561
- online: 206
- total: 4095124