Havana, January 13 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdes will head the island's delegation to the swearing-in ceremony of new Guatemalan President Jimmy Morales, scheduled for Thursday, January 14th.
The Cuban delegation will include Deputy Foreign Minister Ana Teresita Gonzalez and Cuban Ambassador to Guatemala Carlos de Cespedes Piedra, Granma newspaper announced on Wednesday.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 1098
- online: 111
- total: 4950762