Havana, January 15 (RHC)-- Celebrations have begun in Havana to mark the 50th anniversary of the 1st Tricontinental Conference, and of the creation of the Organization of Solidarity with the People of Asia, Africa and Latin America (OSPAAAL).
The main activity to mark the anniversary will be held at the Solidarity Hall of Cuba's iconic Habana Libre Hotel, the same venue where leaders of revolutionary and national liberation movements representing Asia, Africa and Latin America gathered for the 1st Tricontinental Conference in January 1966.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 2100
- online: 108
- total: 4479689