Havana, January 15 (RHC)-- Celebrations have begun in Havana to mark the 50th anniversary of the 1st Tricontinental Conference, and of the creation of the Organization of Solidarity with the People of Asia, Africa and Latin America (OSPAAAL).
The main activity to mark the anniversary will be held at the Solidarity Hall of Cuba's iconic Habana Libre Hotel, the same venue where leaders of revolutionary and national liberation movements representing Asia, Africa and Latin America gathered for the 1st Tricontinental Conference in January 1966.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 2154
- online: 227
- total: 4106264