Havana, January 15 (RHC)-- Celebrations have begun in Havana to mark the 50th anniversary of the 1st Tricontinental Conference, and of the creation of the Organization of Solidarity with the People of Asia, Africa and Latin America (OSPAAAL).
The main activity to mark the anniversary will be held at the Solidarity Hall of Cuba's iconic Habana Libre Hotel, the same venue where leaders of revolutionary and national liberation movements representing Asia, Africa and Latin America gathered for the 1st Tricontinental Conference in January 1966.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 1165
- online: 102
- total: 4944009