Havana, January 15 (RHC)-- Celebrations have begun in Havana to mark the 50th anniversary of the 1st Tricontinental Conference, and of the creation of the Organization of Solidarity with the People of Asia, Africa and Latin America (OSPAAAL).
The main activity to mark the anniversary will be held at the Solidarity Hall of Cuba's iconic Habana Libre Hotel, the same venue where leaders of revolutionary and national liberation movements representing Asia, Africa and Latin America gathered for the 1st Tricontinental Conference in January 1966.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 843
- online: 234
- total: 3834813