Cuban President Raúl Castro Presides over Plenary Session of Cuban Communist Party's Central Committee
Havana, January 15 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro presided over the 13th plenary session of the Communist Party's Central Committee, which evaluated various documents that will be discussed at the 7th PCC Congress, scheduled for April here in Havana.
Granma newspaper reported Friday that the two-day meeting debated the conceptualization of the country's socio-economic model of socialist development, based on some 600 proposals and recommendations proposed by Central Committee members.
A report entitled: “Program for Economic and Social Development through 2030: Proposed National Vision, Strategic Priorities, Objectives and Strategic Sectors” was also discussed at the meeting. The report, which will also be submitted for discussion at the upcoming 7th PCC Congress, comprises the results of four years of work, aimed at solving structural problems of the national economy.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 3367
- online: 128
- total: 4477047