Havana, Oct 3 (RHC) Angola’s agriculture minister Alfonso Pedro Canga and his Cuban counterpart Gustavo Rodriguez signed a memorandum of understanding in Havana to boost bilateral projects over the next five years.
According to Cuban televisión, minister Canga visited several centers with the Cuban Ministry of Agriculture where the Minister explained how Cubans maximize production with few resources.
The Angolan government donated agricultural equipment, including 112 tractors, 24 fertilizer and planters, 15 trailers and 10 cistern trucks During Minister Casga's visit this week
Minister Canga will winds up his official visit to Cuba today.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 1872
- online: 129
- total: 4941448