Havana, Oct 3 (RHC) Angola’s agriculture minister Alfonso Pedro Canga and his Cuban counterpart Gustavo Rodriguez signed a memorandum of understanding in Havana to boost bilateral projects over the next five years.
According to Cuban televisión, minister Canga visited several centers with the Cuban Ministry of Agriculture where the Minister explained how Cubans maximize production with few resources.
The Angolan government donated agricultural equipment, including 112 tractors, 24 fertilizer and planters, 15 trailers and 10 cistern trucks During Minister Casga's visit this week
Minister Canga will winds up his official visit to Cuba today.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 3784
- online: 175
- total: 3860645