Havana, Oct 3 (RHC) Angola’s agriculture minister Alfonso Pedro Canga and his Cuban counterpart Gustavo Rodriguez signed a memorandum of understanding in Havana to boost bilateral projects over the next five years.
According to Cuban televisión, minister Canga visited several centers with the Cuban Ministry of Agriculture where the Minister explained how Cubans maximize production with few resources.
The Angolan government donated agricultural equipment, including 112 tractors, 24 fertilizer and planters, 15 trailers and 10 cistern trucks During Minister Casga's visit this week
Minister Canga will winds up his official visit to Cuba today.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 1551
- online: 126
- total: 4475231