Santiago de Cuba, January 26 (RHC)-- The Cuban National Seismologic Network reported a 4.4 quake at 5:59 a.m. Tuesday which was felt in the eastern cities of Santiago de Cuba, Granma and Guantanamo.
According to the information, the tremor was located at 19.67 North, 76.14 West, 40 kilometers South-east of Santiago de Cuba City and at a depth of 5.0 kilometers.
Citizens in all municipalities of the three eastern provinces felt the tremor, although no human or property damage was reported.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 453
- online: 165
- total: 4078934