Santiago de Cuba, January 26 (RHC)-- The Cuban National Seismologic Network reported a 4.4 quake at 5:59 a.m. Tuesday which was felt in the eastern cities of Santiago de Cuba, Granma and Guantanamo.
According to the information, the tremor was located at 19.67 North, 76.14 West, 40 kilometers South-east of Santiago de Cuba City and at a depth of 5.0 kilometers.
Citizens in all municipalities of the three eastern provinces felt the tremor, although no human or property damage was reported.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 3401
- online: 103
- total: 4830187