Santiago de Cuba, January 26 (RHC)-- The Cuban National Seismologic Network reported a 4.4 quake at 5:59 a.m. Tuesday which was felt in the eastern cities of Santiago de Cuba, Granma and Guantanamo.
According to the information, the tremor was located at 19.67 North, 76.14 West, 40 kilometers South-east of Santiago de Cuba City and at a depth of 5.0 kilometers.
Citizens in all municipalities of the three eastern provinces felt the tremor, although no human or property damage was reported.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 2665
- online: 135
- total: 4368678