Santiago de Cuba, January 26 (RHC)-- The Cuban National Seismologic Network reported a 4.4 quake at 5:59 a.m. Tuesday which was felt in the eastern cities of Santiago de Cuba, Granma and Guantanamo.
According to the information, the tremor was located at 19.67 North, 76.14 West, 40 kilometers South-east of Santiago de Cuba City and at a depth of 5.0 kilometers.
Citizens in all municipalities of the three eastern provinces felt the tremor, although no human or property damage was reported.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1977
- online: 191
- total: 3850590