Havana, January 26 (RHC)-- Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Equatorial Guinea, Agapito Emba Mokuy, has confirmed that his country will maintain its stance against Washington's over 50 year-long blockade of Cuba.
During an exchange in Malabo with Cuban Ambassador Pedro Doña, the Equatorian official touched on bilateral and international issues of common interest, among them the upcoming African Union Summit scheduled for later this month in Ethiopia and Cuba's participation as a guest country.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4355
- today: 3764
- online: 122
- total: 6635511