Havana, January 29 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro received the former President of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay, Senator Jose Mujica, who traveled to Cuba to participate in the 2nd International Conference “With All and for the Good of All,” accompanied by his wife, Senator Lucia Topolansky.
During their meeting Thursday night, Raul and Mujica spoke about various topics of the current international and regional situation. Also attending the meeting was acting Minister of Foreign Trade Marcelino Medina.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 2733
- online: 141
- total: 4945577