Havana, January 29 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro received the former President of the Oriental Republic of Uruguay, Senator Jose Mujica, who traveled to Cuba to participate in the 2nd International Conference “With All and for the Good of All,” accompanied by his wife, Senator Lucia Topolansky.
During their meeting Thursday night, Raul and Mujica spoke about various topics of the current international and regional situation. Also attending the meeting was acting Minister of Foreign Trade Marcelino Medina.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 2689
- online: 122
- total: 6036760