Paris, January 30 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro has arrived in Paris to begin an official State visit at the invitation of his French counterpart, Francois Hollande.
The Cuban president traveled to France at the head of a delegation made up of a number of officials, including Vice President of the Council of Ministers, Ricardo Cabrisas; Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez; Minister of Foreign Commerce and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca; Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra, and Héctor Igarza Cabrera, Havana's ambassador in Paris.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2961
- today: 408
- online: 106
- total: 5047707