Paris, January 30 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro has arrived in Paris to begin an official State visit at the invitation of his French counterpart, Francois Hollande.
The Cuban president traveled to France at the head of a delegation made up of a number of officials, including Vice President of the Council of Ministers, Ricardo Cabrisas; Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez; Minister of Foreign Commerce and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca; Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra, and Héctor Igarza Cabrera, Havana's ambassador in Paris.
- Cuba says lack of political will by industrialized nations hampers eradication of poverty and hunger
- Excerpts of the address by foreign minister Bruno Rodríguez at 26th Ibero-American Summit
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez leads Cuban delegation to Ibero-American Summit in Guatemala
- Fidel's legacy is of paramount importance for Cuba's foreign policy and international relations amongst States
- Statement by the Ministry of Public Health of the Republic of Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3311
- today: 3023
- online: 131
- total: 5343265