Paris, January 30 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raul Castro has arrived in Paris to begin an official State visit at the invitation of his French counterpart, Francois Hollande.
The Cuban president traveled to France at the head of a delegation made up of a number of officials, including Vice President of the Council of Ministers, Ricardo Cabrisas; Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez; Minister of Foreign Commerce and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca; Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra, and Héctor Igarza Cabrera, Havana's ambassador in Paris.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 1866
- online: 143
- total: 4367879