Havana, February 1 (RHC)-- Havana's San Gerónimo University will present Russian scientist Viktor Anatolyevich Matveev, Director of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research and Professor of the Russian Academy of Sciences, with an honorary doctorate.
The official ceremony, to be held Tuesday at the main lecture hall of the higher education center, is in the framework of activities on the 35th anniversary of Cuba's San Gerónimo University and the 40th anniversary of Cuba's membership of the Russian Academy of Sciences, a prestigious scientific research center that was founded 60 years ago.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3324
- today: 2625
- online: 95
- total: 4826456