Havana, February 1 (RHC)-- Havana's San Gerónimo University will present Russian scientist Viktor Anatolyevich Matveev, Director of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research and Professor of the Russian Academy of Sciences, with an honorary doctorate.
The official ceremony, to be held Tuesday at the main lecture hall of the higher education center, is in the framework of activities on the 35th anniversary of Cuba's San Gerónimo University and the 40th anniversary of Cuba's membership of the Russian Academy of Sciences, a prestigious scientific research center that was founded 60 years ago.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 4152
- online: 175
- total: 4082633