Malabo, February 3 (RHC)-- Juan Ndong Nguema, Minister of Health and Welfare of Equatorial Guinea has praised Cuba's health achievements and urged strengthened cooperation with the Caribbean state in the sector.
The African health official commended specifically the development by Cuba of vaccines and therapeutic medication to fight several diseases and improve quality of life of patients.
He mentioned specifically Cuba's Heberprot P, whose proven effectiveness in the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers has contributed to reduce the risk of lower limb amputations.
The minister of health of Equatorial Guinea praised Cuba's cooperation with other countries, particularly the training of health professionals.
Juan Ndong Nguema paid an official visit to Cuba recently, invited by his Cuban counterpart Roberto Morales.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 2686
- online: 137
- total: 4829472