New York, February 5 (RHC)-- The Executive Board of the United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF) has acknowledged Cuba's advances in the fight against HIV/AIDS, particularly the elimination of mother-to-child transmission of the disease.
Carlos Fidel Martín, a Cuban government official and a member of UNAIDS Program Coordinating Board confirmed Cuba's willingness to develop South-South cooperation projects to fight this and other diseases.
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Cuba's new president ratifies continuity of revolutionary process begun in 1959
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4081
- today: 618
- online: 144
- total: 4594925