New York, February 5 (RHC)-- The Executive Board of the United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF) has acknowledged Cuba's advances in the fight against HIV/AIDS, particularly the elimination of mother-to-child transmission of the disease.
Carlos Fidel Martín, a Cuban government official and a member of UNAIDS Program Coordinating Board confirmed Cuba's willingness to develop South-South cooperation projects to fight this and other diseases.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 3092
- online: 199
- total: 3855916