New York, February 5 (RHC)-- The Executive Board of the United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF) has acknowledged Cuba's advances in the fight against HIV/AIDS, particularly the elimination of mother-to-child transmission of the disease.
Carlos Fidel Martín, a Cuban government official and a member of UNAIDS Program Coordinating Board confirmed Cuba's willingness to develop South-South cooperation projects to fight this and other diseases.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3174
- today: 2081
- online: 131
- total: 5046419