Havana, February 6 (RHC-ACN) Cuban products that are leaders in the biotechnology field were promoted in Indonesia, mainly Heberprot-P, a new and unique drug prescribed for the treatment of diabetic foot ulcer.
According to a note by the Cuban Ministry of Foreign Affairs released on Friday, during the recent exchanges held in Jakarta, business opportunities were identified with companies of both public and private sectors.
The results of these talks could benefit exchanges between the two countries in the field of biotechnology and genetic engineering, and support the care and treatment of people suffering from diabetic foot ulcers in that Asian country.
Previously, other promotional activities were also conducted in Spain, the Philippines and Singapore under the leadership of Dr. Dora Garcia from Cuba’s Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology in Cuba (CIGB).
The use of Heberprot-P has had great impact since its inception in 1999 both at home and internationally, marketed in countries such as Venezuela, Argentina, Colombia and Uruguay, and has attracted interest from others like India and China.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 1279
- online: 154
- total: 3863043