Havana, February 10 (RHC)-- The 11th International Congress on Information Technologies in the Health Sector will begin sessions on Sunday, February 14th, in Havana.
Health experts from around the world have confirmed their attendance. Debates will focus on the use of computer sciences and information technologies in the different health areas, including primary healthcare, clinical analysis, diagnosis, nursing, surgery, rehabilitation, and medical equipment.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 1241
- online: 116
- total: 4940817