Havana, February 10 (RHC)-- The 11th International Congress on Information Technologies in the Health Sector will begin sessions on Sunday, February 14th, in Havana.
Health experts from around the world have confirmed their attendance. Debates will focus on the use of computer sciences and information technologies in the different health areas, including primary healthcare, clinical analysis, diagnosis, nursing, surgery, rehabilitation, and medical equipment.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1556
- online: 167
- total: 4105666