Havana, February 10 (RHC)-- The 11th International Congress on Information Technologies in the Health Sector will begin sessions on Sunday, February 14th, in Havana.
Health experts from around the world have confirmed their attendance. Debates will focus on the use of computer sciences and information technologies in the different health areas, including primary healthcare, clinical analysis, diagnosis, nursing, surgery, rehabilitation, and medical equipment.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 3585
- online: 131
- total: 4485338