Havana, February 10 (RHC)-- The 11th International Congress on Information Technologies in the Health Sector will begin sessions on Sunday, February 14th, in Havana.
Health experts from around the world have confirmed their attendance. Debates will focus on the use of computer sciences and information technologies in the different health areas, including primary healthcare, clinical analysis, diagnosis, nursing, surgery, rehabilitation, and medical equipment.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 2721
- online: 203
- total: 3851334