Havana, February 10 (RHC)-- The 11th International Congress on Information Technologies in the Health Sector will begin sessions on Sunday, February 14th, in Havana.
Health experts from around the world have confirmed their attendance. Debates will focus on the use of computer sciences and information technologies in the different health areas, including primary healthcare, clinical analysis, diagnosis, nursing, surgery, rehabilitation, and medical equipment.
- Bruno Rodriguez: Despite threats and pressures, the US will never succeed in securing political concessions from Cuba
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 8
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT Sept.20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Political crisis continues in Spain
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 19
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3525
- today: 1711
- online: 160
- total: 6396537