Varadero, February 10 (RHC)-- The 11th International Conference on Organic, Sustainable Agriculture will be held in Cuba's world famous Varadero beach resort from May 23rd through the 26th.
Organized by the National Association of Agriculture and Forestry Technicians (Actaf), the event will focus on farming cooperatives and local agricultural development.
Other issues for discussion include urban and sub-urban agriculture, forest development, the use of renewable energy in agriculture and climate change.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 2116
- online: 154
- total: 4464602