Luanda, February 10 (RHC)-- Cuban Minister of the Food Industry María del Carmen Concepción concluded on Tuesday an official visit to Angola, where she presented new business and investment opportunities in sectors like fisheries.
Minister Concepción explained that Cuba is working towards boosting its economy through the creation of new productive chains, the development of infrastructure, the transfer of technology and the substitution of imports.
In statements to Prensa Latina news agency, the Cuban food industry official said that Angolan authorities were particularly interested in aquaculture and soy production and processing.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2678
- today: 2526
- online: 117
- total: 5145522