Luanda, February 10 (RHC)-- Cuban Minister of the Food Industry María del Carmen Concepción concluded on Tuesday an official visit to Angola, where she presented new business and investment opportunities in sectors like fisheries.
Minister Concepción explained that Cuba is working towards boosting its economy through the creation of new productive chains, the development of infrastructure, the transfer of technology and the substitution of imports.
In statements to Prensa Latina news agency, the Cuban food industry official said that Angolan authorities were particularly interested in aquaculture and soy production and processing.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2820
- today: 1792
- online: 124
- total: 5438514