Luanda, February 10 (RHC)-- Cuban Minister of the Food Industry María del Carmen Concepción concluded on Tuesday an official visit to Angola, where she presented new business and investment opportunities in sectors like fisheries.
Minister Concepción explained that Cuba is working towards boosting its economy through the creation of new productive chains, the development of infrastructure, the transfer of technology and the substitution of imports.
In statements to Prensa Latina news agency, the Cuban food industry official said that Angolan authorities were particularly interested in aquaculture and soy production and processing.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3709
- today: 501
- online: 99
- total: 4490062