Cuban minister of foreign trade and investments , Rodrigo Malmierca
Havana, February 11 (RHC)-- Cuban Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca will visit the United States next week, heading a multi-sectoral delegation.
The Cuban delegation will arrive in the U.S. on Monday, February 15th.
During his stay, which runs through Thursday, February 18th, Malmierca and U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker will preside over a trade meeting, the second of its type aimed at assessing the scope of Blockade regulations and their impact on bilateral economic and trade exchanges.
Malmierca and his delegation will also hold talks with members of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and representatives from the U.S. business, political and academic fields.
Other activities on his agenda include a visit to Virginia invited by Governor Terry Mcauliffe.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10693
- today: 427
- online: 148
- total: 6998896