Havana, February 16 (RHC)-- A delegation of U.S. Congressmen and women who are visiting Cuba have advocated the lifting of the commercial, economic, and financial blockade imposed and maintained against Cuba for over half a century.
During the exchange, Representative Tom Emmer, a Republican from Minnesota, said the siege against Cuba should be lifted and expressed his hope that significant progress to that end will be made in the U.S. Congress during the course of 2016.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 1375
- online: 118
- total: 4367388