Havana, February 16 (RHC)-- A delegation of U.S. Congressmen and women who are visiting Cuba have advocated the lifting of the commercial, economic, and financial blockade imposed and maintained against Cuba for over half a century.
During the exchange, Representative Tom Emmer, a Republican from Minnesota, said the siege against Cuba should be lifted and expressed his hope that significant progress to that end will be made in the U.S. Congress during the course of 2016.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 1266
- online: 193
- total: 4079747