Havana, February 17 (RHC)-- Cuba and Nicaragua have signed new agreements to strengthen scientific and academic cooperation contributing to better trained personnel devoted to the protection of animal, plant and human health.
Wednesday's signing was at the 10th International Congress 'University 2016', which is holding sessions in Havana through Friday.
In statements to reporters, Tania Rivas, Director for Foreign Relations with National Center for Animal Health, said the agreements provide for exchange of expertise and knowledge, and technology transfer.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5024
- today: 202
- online: 173
- total: 6651267