Havana, February 17 (RHC)-- Cuba and Nicaragua have signed new agreements to strengthen scientific and academic cooperation contributing to better trained personnel devoted to the protection of animal, plant and human health.
Wednesday's signing was at the 10th International Congress 'University 2016', which is holding sessions in Havana through Friday.
In statements to reporters, Tania Rivas, Director for Foreign Relations with National Center for Animal Health, said the agreements provide for exchange of expertise and knowledge, and technology transfer.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 24
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 24
- RHC's national and international news stories August 23
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 23
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 23
- RHC's national and international news stories August 22
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3002
- today: 2564
- online: 148
- total: 6284772