Havana, February 17 (RHC)-- Health Minister Roberto Morales Ojeda said that no cases of Zika, Chikungunya nor yellow fever have been reported in Cuba to date, February 17th.
Addressing a plenary meeting of the National Union of Health Workers, Morales urged the sector workers and officials to work together towards strengthening surveillance and epidemiological measures to prevent the introduction to the country of the Zika virus, whose spread to several territories in the Americas and beyond has been declared an international health emergency by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 1007
- online: 105
- total: 4947304