Havana, February 17 (RHC)-- Health Minister Roberto Morales Ojeda said that no cases of Zika, Chikungunya nor yellow fever have been reported in Cuba to date, February 17th.
Addressing a plenary meeting of the National Union of Health Workers, Morales urged the sector workers and officials to work together towards strengthening surveillance and epidemiological measures to prevent the introduction to the country of the Zika virus, whose spread to several territories in the Americas and beyond has been declared an international health emergency by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 3660
- online: 208
- total: 4103856