Havana, February 17 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro met on Tuesday afternoon with Uruguayan Vice President Fernando Sendic.
The Uruguayan vice president is on an official visit, heading his country's delegation to the International Book Fair 'Cuba 2016', which features Uruguay as country of honor.
During the exchange, Raúl and Sendic confirmed the good state of relations between the two nations and peoples and expressed both governments' determination to further strengthen bilateral friendship and cooperation ties.
They also discussed several regional and international issues of common interest.
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3210
- today: 3055
- online: 159
- total: 5943559