Havana, February 17 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro met on Tuesday afternoon with Uruguayan Vice President Fernando Sendic.
The Uruguayan vice president is on an official visit, heading his country's delegation to the International Book Fair 'Cuba 2016', which features Uruguay as country of honor.
During the exchange, Raúl and Sendic confirmed the good state of relations between the two nations and peoples and expressed both governments' determination to further strengthen bilateral friendship and cooperation ties.
They also discussed several regional and international issues of common interest.
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 18
- With Alicia's death, the dance community has lost a genuine and true icon
- Notes on the Revolution / Column 20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 17
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3579
- today: 3095
- online: 156
- total: 6508615