Havana, February 17 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro met on Tuesday afternoon with Uruguayan Vice President Fernando Sendic.
The Uruguayan vice president is on an official visit, heading his country's delegation to the International Book Fair 'Cuba 2016', which features Uruguay as country of honor.
During the exchange, Raúl and Sendic confirmed the good state of relations between the two nations and peoples and expressed both governments' determination to further strengthen bilateral friendship and cooperation ties.
They also discussed several regional and international issues of common interest.
- Bruno Rodriguez: it is imperative that states refrain from excerpting pressure on others, in violation of international law
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Mass protests in Puerto Rico in demand of Governor Ricardo Rosselló’s resignation
- Race for Nelson Mandela in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4252
- today: 1580
- online: 120
- total: 6164601