Malabo, February 19 (RHC)-- Jeanne Seck, Representative of the UNAIDS program in Equatorial Guinea has praised the work of Cuban health professionals in the Central African country and in other parts of the world.
During an exchange with Cuban Ambassador to Equatorial Guinea, Pedro Doña, the UN official said Cuban health experts have proven to be fully trained and highly skilled.
HIV-AIDS affects six out of every 100 people in Equatorial Guinea.
The Cuban ambassador confirmed Cuba's commitment to help other nations and peoples, particularly in Africa, in the fight against HIV-AIDS and other diseases, thereby improving those countries' health indicators.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 2199
- online: 96
- total: 4600100