Malabo, February 19 (RHC)-- Jeanne Seck, Representative of the UNAIDS program in Equatorial Guinea has praised the work of Cuban health professionals in the Central African country and in other parts of the world.
During an exchange with Cuban Ambassador to Equatorial Guinea, Pedro Doña, the UN official said Cuban health experts have proven to be fully trained and highly skilled.
HIV-AIDS affects six out of every 100 people in Equatorial Guinea.
The Cuban ambassador confirmed Cuba's commitment to help other nations and peoples, particularly in Africa, in the fight against HIV-AIDS and other diseases, thereby improving those countries' health indicators.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Municipal Assemblies of People's Power to Hold Special Session on Saturday
- Replica of First Equestrian Statue of José Martí to be Inugurated on January 28th in Havana
- Cuba Receives Award as Safest Country for Tourism at FITUR 2018
- Russian Federation Bestows Friendship Order on Havana's Historian Eusebio Leal
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4398
- today: 845
- online: 202
- total: 4230417