Malabo, February 19 (RHC)-- Jeanne Seck, Representative of the UNAIDS program in Equatorial Guinea has praised the work of Cuban health professionals in the Central African country and in other parts of the world.
During an exchange with Cuban Ambassador to Equatorial Guinea, Pedro Doña, the UN official said Cuban health experts have proven to be fully trained and highly skilled.
HIV-AIDS affects six out of every 100 people in Equatorial Guinea.
The Cuban ambassador confirmed Cuba's commitment to help other nations and peoples, particularly in Africa, in the fight against HIV-AIDS and other diseases, thereby improving those countries' health indicators.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 4170
- online: 153
- total: 6622267