Malabo, February 19 (RHC)-- Jeanne Seck, Representative of the UNAIDS program in Equatorial Guinea has praised the work of Cuban health professionals in the Central African country and in other parts of the world.
During an exchange with Cuban Ambassador to Equatorial Guinea, Pedro Doña, the UN official said Cuban health experts have proven to be fully trained and highly skilled.
HIV-AIDS affects six out of every 100 people in Equatorial Guinea.
The Cuban ambassador confirmed Cuba's commitment to help other nations and peoples, particularly in Africa, in the fight against HIV-AIDS and other diseases, thereby improving those countries' health indicators.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 1015
- online: 114
- total: 4940591