Havana, February 19 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro met Thursday afternoon in Havana with his Peruvian counterpart Ollanta Humala, who is on an official visit here.
Raúl and Humala exchanged on the state of bilateral ties and confirmed both government's determination to advance cooperation in several sectors.
The Cuban head of state and his visiting Peruvian counterpart also discussed several regional and international issues of common interest.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2961
- today: 963
- online: 109
- total: 5048262