Havana, February 19 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro met Thursday afternoon in Havana with his Peruvian counterpart Ollanta Humala, who is on an official visit here.
Raúl and Humala exchanged on the state of bilateral ties and confirmed both government's determination to advance cooperation in several sectors.
The Cuban head of state and his visiting Peruvian counterpart also discussed several regional and international issues of common interest.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3316
- today: 3259
- online: 137
- total: 5446189