Sydney, February 23 (RHC)-- Australian mining and agricultural companies will join the country's first official trade mission to Cuba, which leaves for Havana on Wednesday.
In 2015, Australia-Cuba trade totaled only $14.1 million Australian dollars (some $10.20 million U.S. dollars), representing less than 1 percent of Australia's total trade.
Special Trade Envoy Andrew Robb said in a statement: "Several countries are looking at Cuba in order to leverage new opportunities." He referred specifically to opportunities in Cuba's tourism and health sectors.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 3163
- online: 186
- total: 4484916