Havana, February 23 (RHC)-- The Export-Import Bank of China, EximBank, has granted Cuba new lines of credit to purchase agriculture and railway equipment.
Félix Martínez, Cuban Deputy Minister of Finance and Prices, said that with the new loans, the Chinese banking institution will contribute significantly to ongoing infrastructure works and food production in Cuba.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 2970
- online: 104
- total: 4845107