Havana, February 23 (RHC)-- The Export-Import Bank of China, EximBank, has granted Cuba new lines of credit to purchase agriculture and railway equipment.
Félix Martínez, Cuban Deputy Minister of Finance and Prices, said that with the new loans, the Chinese banking institution will contribute significantly to ongoing infrastructure works and food production in Cuba.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 4338
- online: 210
- total: 4087061