Havana, February 23 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez has met with his Norwegian counterpart, Borge Brende, who is on a working visit to Havana.
During the meeting, Rodríguez and Brende discussed the progress of Colombian peace talks underway in the Cuban capital and analyzed other international issues of interest.
The Cuban foreign minister pointed to the positive state of bilateral relations between Cuba and Norway and thanked his Norwegian counterpart for his country's position against Washington's economic, commercial and financial blockade of the island.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3689
- today: 2823
- online: 115
- total: 5248827