Havana, February 27 (RHC)-- Cuba celebrates this year the 40th anniversary of the foundation of the National Assembly of People's Power, the Cuban Parliament.
Tubal Páez, head of the communications team for the National Assembly of People's Power, said that this institution stands for every Cuban and has a deep rooted history. He noted that there will be homages to the founders of the Cuban parliament and conferences, as continuity of our own democratic style.
Páez said that Cuba's democracy, which dates back the days of our wars for independence from Spain, has plenty to show the world; it has never been frozen in time and works non-stop in pursuit of a better future for the country.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 372
- online: 88
- total: 5146407