Havana, February 29 (RHC)-- Havana will be hosting beginning today the 18th edition of the Habanos Festival. The world event will extend this year from February 29th to March 4th. More than 1,500 attendees from over 50 countries will take part in the Festival.
This year, the cigar festival will be honoring Cohiba, the world’s most distinguished and exclusive Cuban cigar brand, on the occasion of its 50th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, new products will be launched, including special editions and other additions to the regular Cuban portfolios.
The gala closing the Festival on March 4 will pay tribute to the Cohiba brand, with an evening of surprises and a selected cast of musicians. The evening will come to an end with the Habanos Awards and the traditional Auction of Humidors, whose proceeds, as is customary, will go to the Cuban Public Health system.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 2638
- online: 212
- total: 3859499