Havana, March 3 (RHC)-- On Wednesday, Cuba and Austria signed a bilateral agreement on the restructuring Cuba's debt.
The accord was penned in Havana by Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas and Rudolf Scholten, Director General of the Austrian Control Bank, signed the agreement.
Cabrisas and Scholten held official talks in Havana, during which they reviewed the current situation and assessed prospects for economic, commercial and financial relations between the two countries, based on the outcome of the Cuba-Austria Business Forum, held earlier on Wednesday.
The two sides agreed that the implementation of the new agreement on the regulatory treatment of Cuban debt, formalized at the Paris Club ad hoc group, represented an important contribution to the proposed common objectives of both countries.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3536
- today: 1311
- online: 115
- total: 6073311