Havana, March 3 (RHC)-- On Wednesday, Cuba and Austria signed a bilateral agreement on the restructuring Cuba's debt.
The accord was penned in Havana by Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas and Rudolf Scholten, Director General of the Austrian Control Bank, signed the agreement.
Cabrisas and Scholten held official talks in Havana, during which they reviewed the current situation and assessed prospects for economic, commercial and financial relations between the two countries, based on the outcome of the Cuba-Austria Business Forum, held earlier on Wednesday.
The two sides agreed that the implementation of the new agreement on the regulatory treatment of Cuban debt, formalized at the Paris Club ad hoc group, represented an important contribution to the proposed common objectives of both countries.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 1592
- online: 216
- total: 4222158