Havana, March 3 (RHC)-- On Wednesday, Cuba and Austria signed a bilateral agreement on the restructuring Cuba's debt.
The accord was penned in Havana by Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas and Rudolf Scholten, Director General of the Austrian Control Bank, signed the agreement.
Cabrisas and Scholten held official talks in Havana, during which they reviewed the current situation and assessed prospects for economic, commercial and financial relations between the two countries, based on the outcome of the Cuba-Austria Business Forum, held earlier on Wednesday.
The two sides agreed that the implementation of the new agreement on the regulatory treatment of Cuban debt, formalized at the Paris Club ad hoc group, represented an important contribution to the proposed common objectives of both countries.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 376
- online: 202
- total: 3857237