Havana, March 3 (RHC)-- On Wednesday, Cuba and Austria signed a bilateral agreement on the restructuring Cuba's debt.
The accord was penned in Havana by Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas and Rudolf Scholten, Director General of the Austrian Control Bank, signed the agreement.
Cabrisas and Scholten held official talks in Havana, during which they reviewed the current situation and assessed prospects for economic, commercial and financial relations between the two countries, based on the outcome of the Cuba-Austria Business Forum, held earlier on Wednesday.
The two sides agreed that the implementation of the new agreement on the regulatory treatment of Cuban debt, formalized at the Paris Club ad hoc group, represented an important contribution to the proposed common objectives of both countries.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 431
- online: 123
- total: 5434333