Havana, March 3 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro has received Heinz Fischer, Federal President of the Republic of Austria, who is paying an official visit to the country.
During the friendly exchange that took place Wednesday afternoon, the two leaders discussed the positive state of bilateral relations, which this year mark 70 years. They expressed both governments' intent on gradually strengthening trade, economic and cooperation ties. They also addressed international issues of mutual interest.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 867
- online: 113
- total: 6623758