Havana, March 3 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro has received Heinz Fischer, Federal President of the Republic of Austria, who is paying an official visit to the country.
During the friendly exchange that took place Wednesday afternoon, the two leaders discussed the positive state of bilateral relations, which this year mark 70 years. They expressed both governments' intent on gradually strengthening trade, economic and cooperation ties. They also addressed international issues of mutual interest.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3730
- today: 2699
- online: 111
- total: 6047261