Havana, March 4 (RHC-PL) -- The state financial resources for geological research in Cuba will grow by 44 percent this year in order to respond to important social and productive needs.
Priorities include studies on the movements of the earth's crust related to seismic activity, the director of Geology for the Ministry of Energy and Mines, Enrique Castellanos told reporters.
The recent telluric events in the eastern province of Santiago de Cuba allow people to understand the importance of the issue, said the specialist.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 3277
- online: 140
- total: 4489129