Federica Mogherini, EU High Representative
Havana, March 4 (RHC)-- Federica Mogherini, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, will visit Cuba March 10th and 11th to reportedly give a boost to ongoing efforts towards a Political Dialogue and Cooperation Agreement between the EU and Cuba.
Cuban Deputy Foreign Minister Abelardo Moreno announced the visit Thursday in the context of the 7th round of EU-Cuba negotiations. He described Mogherini's upcoming visit -- her second to Cuba -- as transcendental in the current circumstances.
The High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy first visited Cuba in March 2015. On that occasion, she and Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez agreed to speed up the negotiations process towards signing an EU-Cuba framework agreement before the end of 2016.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3898
- today: 796
- online: 134
- total: 5239228