Damascus, March 7(RHC-PL)-- Syrian Health Minister Nizar Yazagi met on Sunday in Damascus with Cuban Ambassador Rogerio Santana to assess the technical, medical, and scientific cooperation between the two countries.
Yazagi stressed the importance of setting an appropriate mechanism to import special medicines and vaccines from Cuba, in order to meet the pharmacological needs of Syria on the basis of the agreement signed between the two countries.
He also noted the importance of strengthening joint cooperation to benefit from the existing scientific centers in Cuba and transfer their advanced experience to Syria, which is affected by unjust economic sanctions.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3318
- today: 2392
- online: 137
- total: 5955998