Damascus, March 7(RHC-PL)-- Syrian Health Minister Nizar Yazagi met on Sunday in Damascus with Cuban Ambassador Rogerio Santana to assess the technical, medical, and scientific cooperation between the two countries.
Yazagi stressed the importance of setting an appropriate mechanism to import special medicines and vaccines from Cuba, in order to meet the pharmacological needs of Syria on the basis of the agreement signed between the two countries.
He also noted the importance of strengthening joint cooperation to benefit from the existing scientific centers in Cuba and transfer their advanced experience to Syria, which is affected by unjust economic sanctions.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 2643
- online: 131
- total: 4930346