Damascus, March 7(RHC-PL)-- Syrian Health Minister Nizar Yazagi met on Sunday in Damascus with Cuban Ambassador Rogerio Santana to assess the technical, medical, and scientific cooperation between the two countries.
Yazagi stressed the importance of setting an appropriate mechanism to import special medicines and vaccines from Cuba, in order to meet the pharmacological needs of Syria on the basis of the agreement signed between the two countries.
He also noted the importance of strengthening joint cooperation to benefit from the existing scientific centers in Cuba and transfer their advanced experience to Syria, which is affected by unjust economic sanctions.
- Bruno Rodriguez: Despite threats and pressures, the US will never succeed in securing political concessions from Cuba
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 8
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT Sept.20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Political crisis continues in Spain
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 19
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3737
- today: 3540
- online: 140
- total: 6391298