Damascus, March 7(RHC-PL)-- Syrian Health Minister Nizar Yazagi met on Sunday in Damascus with Cuban Ambassador Rogerio Santana to assess the technical, medical, and scientific cooperation between the two countries.
Yazagi stressed the importance of setting an appropriate mechanism to import special medicines and vaccines from Cuba, in order to meet the pharmacological needs of Syria on the basis of the agreement signed between the two countries.
He also noted the importance of strengthening joint cooperation to benefit from the existing scientific centers in Cuba and transfer their advanced experience to Syria, which is affected by unjust economic sanctions.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1671
- online: 231
- total: 4097626