Brussels, March 8 (RHC-PL) -- Managers of the Center for the Development of Visual Arts of Cuba, Dayalis Gonzalez, and the Flanders Arts Institute, Felix De Clerck, conducted dialogues about strengthening relations in the field of the arts. Gonzalez and Clerck held a meeting in which they discussed cultural exchange in the field of visual arts between the two countries, diplomatic sources reported.
The Flanders Arts Institute supports and encourages the development of visual arts, music and performance, according to a press note released by the Cuban Embassy in Belgium.
Gonzalez is in Belgium as part of the presentation of the exhibition 'Signs of Cuba: Female Proposals', which opened to the public on March 2nd at the European Parliament.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 570
- online: 86
- total: 4943414