Brussels, March 8 (RHC-PL) -- Managers of the Center for the Development of Visual Arts of Cuba, Dayalis Gonzalez, and the Flanders Arts Institute, Felix De Clerck, conducted dialogues about strengthening relations in the field of the arts. Gonzalez and Clerck held a meeting in which they discussed cultural exchange in the field of visual arts between the two countries, diplomatic sources reported.
The Flanders Arts Institute supports and encourages the development of visual arts, music and performance, according to a press note released by the Cuban Embassy in Belgium.
Gonzalez is in Belgium as part of the presentation of the exhibition 'Signs of Cuba: Female Proposals', which opened to the public on March 2nd at the European Parliament.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 2184
- online: 130
- total: 4471931