José Ramón Balaguer, Director for Foreign Relations at the Cuban Communist Party
Mexico City, March 11 (RHC)-- José Ramón Balaguer, Director for Foreign Relations at the Cuban Communist Party (PCC) asserted in Mexico City that Cuba will never renounce socialism.
Balaguer is heading the Cuban delegation at the 20th International Seminar “Political Parties and the New Society”, organized by the Labor Party of Mexico.
Addressing delegations representing left-leaning political groups from Asia, Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean and Europe, the Cuban politician denounced maneuvers by foreign-backed right-wing forces against progressive governments and social movements in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The Cuban leader called for unity among progressive forces and social movements to resist and overcome today's complex political situation in our region.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 3237
- online: 218
- total: 4107347