José Ramón Balaguer, Director for Foreign Relations at the Cuban Communist Party
Mexico City, March 11 (RHC)-- José Ramón Balaguer, Director for Foreign Relations at the Cuban Communist Party (PCC) asserted in Mexico City that Cuba will never renounce socialism.
Balaguer is heading the Cuban delegation at the 20th International Seminar “Political Parties and the New Society”, organized by the Labor Party of Mexico.
Addressing delegations representing left-leaning political groups from Asia, Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean and Europe, the Cuban politician denounced maneuvers by foreign-backed right-wing forces against progressive governments and social movements in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The Cuban leader called for unity among progressive forces and social movements to resist and overcome today's complex political situation in our region.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 2557
- online: 183
- total: 3855381